BEC Students 18+
This page is for Adult Accommodation. Click here for Youth Accommodation.
At Banff Education Centre, we offer two types of accommodation - room only/dormitory-style accommodation as well as homestay accommodation.
Rooms are often provided by people in the community renting one or more fully furnished rooms inside their house to BEC Students.
Single room (1 student)
Room only rental. (Not homestay). Rent a furnished room inside a house with other people. It includes free internet and utilities, use of kitchen, washer and dryer and common areas of the house/apartment. Meals are not provided.
Shared Room (2 students*)
Save money and share a room. It is the same as Single Room Rental but with bunk beds or 2 beds in 1 room. This is for 2 people that are coming together or for students that would like BEC to place them in the same room as another student.
• Credit Card imprint will be taken on arrival. If anything is broken or missing, the replacement cost will be charged to the credit card.
• There may or may not be other students also staying at your location.
• You may be renting a room at a location where a family, single person or a landlord has 1 or more extra rooms to rent.
• *For shared rooms, students who do not come with their roommate may need to first take single placement. (If there is no one on the waiting for placement then you will be invoiced for single placement. Depending on availability, when a roommate is available then the student could change to double placement and BEC would refund the extra amount paid for the remaining weeks)
• BEC will never place female and male roommates together. (Unless the students are coming to the school as a couple)
Homestay accommodation is an excellent way to experience life in a Canadian family. BEC carefully screens its host families to ensure safe, friendly, compassionate and comfortable environments for students.
• Homestay with 2 meals/day
(Breakfast and Dinner)
• Homestay with 3 meals/day
(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
• A private furnished room
• 2 or 3 meals/day
• Use of laundry facility
• Free local calls
• Internet (at most locations)
Please contact us if you are interested in other accommodations.