Junior Programs: Fee Schedule
This page is for Junior Fees. Click here for Adult Program Fees.
Select the country where you're from:
Download: BEC 2013 Fee Schedule (Price List)
Download: BEC 2014 Fee Schedule (Price List)
- On the Basic Program (Options can also be added to the program but would not receive a discount)
- $500 deposit must be made within 4 weeks from the application date. Copy and paste Promo Code into the application form to receive this promotion.
- Promotions must be written with the application form and cannot be added or changed to a different promotion after the application has been submitted.
- Promotions cannot be combined. Promotions cannot be added to course extensions.
- In the case the school capacity is full, Banff Education Centre has the right to stop offering promotions.
- Promotions are often country specific. If you do not have a passport for the country that the promotion is listed under you will not be able to receive the discount.
- Students caught lying about their nationality will not be able to start their course until the corrected amount is paid plus possible late payment fees.
- In the event of a course cancellation, promotional values or promotional item’s values are not refunded in any way.
- Promotion adjustments happen throughout the year. It is best to apply as soon as possible while the promotion you like is still being offered.